dRural project aims to co-develop and roll up a digital marketplace of services for people living in rural areas, while creating jobs and opportunities for economic growth and quality of life improvement. As such, the project aspires to become the service marketplace of reference for European rural areas. In order to reach this objective, the project has launched open calls that will focus on two types of services:
– Simple Services. Provided by small businesses and sole entrepreneurs, suppliers of services on the dRural marketplace. 5.000€ grant to set up and promote your service in the regional marketplace of your choice.
– Complex Services. Building new services through the Core Meta Platform by integrating external data platforms (and thus expected from organizations with more resources to build them). 50.000€ grant to set up your service in the regional marketplace of your choice, and to exploit the potential of cross-sectoral service platforms for improving the quality of life in rural areas.
The services awarded through the open calls must be aligned with those arenas: Health and Social Care, Tourism, Local Food Systems, Business Development, Transport and Mobility and e-Government.
dRural Service Marketplace will connect the ecosystem of potential end-users and service providers in rural areas, delivering a broad spectrum of services while boosting economic growth and improving citizens’ quality of life. The marketplace will be tested in four pilots in European rural regions:
- Extremadura (Spain)
- Jämtland Härjedalen (Sweden)
- Dubrovnik-Neretva County (Croatia)
- Region Gelderland Midden (The Netherlands)
In case you are interested in applying, please visit https://drural.eu/open-calls/ for more details.
Deadline: 15/01/2023 at 17h00 CET